North Shore Service Centre can do it all. We are equipped and trained to perform any Car Repair on your sedan, wagon, 4WD or light commercial. So whether you need a routine car repair, have ominous noises or just shopping for a car repair quote - you can email or call us today for our prompt and professional attention.
We look after all your car repair needs 6 days a week. Using the highest quality parts fitted by our expert staff your car repair is covered by our 12 month or 20,000 km.
Before any car repair is commenced we present you with a written estimate for your approval. This keeps you in control of all costs when you use NSSC for your car repair.
Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have enjoyed the convenience and quality of North Shore Service Centre. Contact us for a quote.
10 Helpful Tips from North Shore Service Centre to help you reduce running & repair costs.
- Service your car regularly. A well tuned and maintained vehicle will perform better and more economically.
- Use less accelerator pedal. Use only enough pedal to maintain a constant speed. This reduces tyre wear and mechanical repairs.
- Keep the battery on full charge. A constantly discharged battery will not see out its full life
- Keep your tyres at the recommended pressure. Under-inflated tyres can increase your fuel consumption by 10% or more.
- Keep your engine clean. It makes servicing easier and reduces the risk of grease and grime build-up hampering cables and other moving parts.
- Fix small mechanical problems before they become larger ones. You can save expensive repairs that way.
- Run your car air conditioner even in winter. Just a few minutes will prevent the seals from drying out. Also your air conditioner is a quick way to demist all windows on a winter morning.
- Make sure you check your radiator level every fortnight and top it up if necessary. Use coolant, not water, as this will retard corrosion and save later repairs.
- Make sure your fan belt is tensioned correctly (about 2cm free play only). A slipping belt can deteriorate quickly and cause wear to water pump and alternator bearings.
- It pays to start winter with fresh engine oil. Old oil thickens and imposes extra strain on the engine, particularly on cold morning starts.